Active Emitters (4 pk) with 16' cables - White or BlackLogin
Login to see pricing
The new Qt® Active Emitter is a single-source emitter capable of both sound masking and simultaneous clear reproduction of paging and music signals. It provides higher Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and a broader frequency range than previous direct field emitter offerings in a small powerful speak that's virtually invisible once deployed in a finished or open structure ceilings.
* Active Emitter Power Supply and Active Emitter Power Injector required for installation
- Active electronics power the speaker
- ported enclosure designs allows lower frequency extension down to 125 Hz octave band for sound masking and 115 Hz for paging and music
- 17 dB louder than standard emitters
- Plenum-rated, UL listed, and complies with UL 2043
- Delivers four uncorrelated audio channels to reduce phasing/comb filtering
- Comes standard with slip ring mount for acoustical ceiling tile
- Rear DIP switches reduce volume by 4.5dB in 1.5dB increments, if needed
- Delivers Superior uniformity which leads to a more comfortable sound masking experience and clear, quality office paging and background music
- Utilizes the same control modules, cabling infrastructure, and speaker driver size as the other Cambridge Sound Management systems, ensuring QtPro remains the easiest sound masking system to install and calibrate
- Provides new opportunities for sound masking system customization and optimization
- Ability to use both the Qt Active Emitters and original Qt Emitters on the same control processor simultaneously, if needed (requires separate zones)
OfficePrivacy.com is happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within 30 days from receipt of merchandise. However, returned merchandise will only be accepted for return if accompanied by a Return Authorizaton Merchandise number.
Use this link to request an RMA: RMA Request
Please include an order#, company name, and reason for return.
Please note that merchandise received more than 30 days after purchase will not be accepted for return. Merchandise must be in its original condition with original packaging. Shipping fees are not refundable unless the item was damaged during shipping. A full refund will be given for returned items, less the shipping cost. For items received as part of our Free Shipping offer, refunds will be reduced by the amount to cover original shipping and handling costs.
Refunds can only be credited back to the card used to make the original purchase. A merchandise credit will be issued in the case of gift items. If you are exchanging an item, we will cover the shipping cost to send the new item to you. If the new item is more expensive than the original item, your credit card will be charged for the difference. If the new item is less expensive than the original item, a credit will be issued to your credit card.
If an item is defective and within our 30 day warranty, we will pay the shipping costs for the replacement item. If you placed an order with OfficePrivacy.com and would like to return an item for a refund, please review our Return Policy and then complete the following form.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po