Cambridge Sound Management
Qt® Conference Room Edition
Qt® Conference Room Edition
Keep private meetings private
The Qt Conference Room Edition from Cambridge Sound Management
is a cost-effective solution specifically designed to protect the speech
privacy of conversations in conference and board rooms.
All-in-one solution for conference room privacy
The Qt Conference Room Edition consists of a control module, two lighted
privacy signs, and a series of direct-field sound masking emitters. When a room
occupant turns on the control module inside of the conference room, it powers
the sound masking emitters placed in the ceiling just outside of the conference
room. The emitters add a low level of background sound making human speech
less intelligible. Lighted privacy signs inside and outside of the conference room
indicate the system is running, and let conference room occupants know their
conversations are being protected.
Easy to retrofit into existing conference rooms
Often overlooked in conference room design and construction is the potential
for private conversations to travel easily under, over, or even through walls
and doors. In fact, according to a recent study fifty-three percent of support
staff workers have overheard confidential conversations at work.1 Install
the Qt Conference Room Edition today to ensure your private meetings
• Meeting occupants can easily turn the system on and off with the push of a button
• Control module and privacy signs provide clear indication that the system is activated
• Premium, minimalist design style seamlessly fits in with other conference room AV equipment
• Easy to integrate with in-room Crestron/AMX control systems
• Smooth sound masking ramp up and ramp down to limit disruptions
• Can be turned on and off for meetings or left running at all times
• Energy efficient and consumes less than 7 watts of power
• Straightforward, low-impact installation
• Out-of-the-box support for conference rooms with up to 40 ft (12 m) of exposed wall
• Option to add additional emitters for larger areas
Shipping & Returns
OfficePrivacy.com is happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within 30 days from receipt of merchandise. However, returned merchandise will only be accepted for return if accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorizaton number.
Use this link to request an RMA: RMA Request
Please include an order#, company name, and reason for return.
Please note that merchandise received more than 30 days after purchase will not be accepted for return. Merchandise must be in its original condition with original packaging. Shipping fees are not refundable unless the item was damaged during shipping. A full refund will be given for returned items, less the shipping cost.
Refunds can only be credited back to the card used to make the original purchase.
If an item is defective and within our 30 day warranty, we will pay the shipping costs for the replacement item.